Elbe am Rhein is looking for an
Account Manager (m/f/d)
Elbe am Rhein is a brand and communications agency.
Ownership led. Idea-driven. Off the beaten track.
We do design, film and campaigns for clients such as Merck, Freudenberg Group and CBRE.
You are the anchor point between client and creation, experienced and confident in dealing with all relevant media. In short, you keep the agency flowing.
You understand the client and the market, you think and live service, argue persuasively and You are always on time. Your openness and passion for good advertising make you a sparring partner for clients and creatives. Then get in on the action and become part of Frankfurt’s smallest big agency.
- Coordinating projects and managing agency processes
- Liaising with and advising clients
- Preparing briefs for the creative teams and coordinating creative and client processes
- Budgeting, costing, controlling and resource planning of projects
- Production of film- and photo-shoots
- University degree or commercial training
- 3-4 years of account experience in an advertising agency
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- You identify with your tasks and you work in a very precise, structured and responsible way
- Your English fits like a glove
- Shape a small up-and-coming agency off the beaten track
- Grow with challenging accounts for large and international clients
- Expand your knowledge with trainings of your choice
- Work in an open space with flexible working hours
- Benefit of an attractive salary and an unlimited contract
- All drinks are on the house – even the wine
- A company pension scheme
- Work in the centre of Frankfurt, close to Berger Strasse
Interested? Please send your full application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Andres Osselmann is looking forward to your application.